Monday, December 8, 2008

Wow, is it December all ready........

It seems like only yesterday it was August and we had just updated our blog. Actually, i thought this would be Julie's main goal in life since she has really caught the "blog bug" since we started this blog page. I bet we now have literally hundreds of blogs saved in my favorites, so many in fact it has been necessary to add additional memory to the computer (LOL, or for us old timers - HAHA). I have been considering starting two new clubs; bloggers anonymous , and distraught husbands who have lost our wives to the bloggersphere. But i digress.

Over the next few weeks, we hope to "update" our blog, starting with summer vacation. We thought it would be cute to add a photo stating "our blog is under construction", but...

1 comment:

andreamatrix said...

I could join bloggers annon.
I'll bring the cookies.